Information We Collect
Philippe & Co. does not require you to register in order to access the Site, view products and User comments. When you register or make a purchase on Site, personal information is collected and stored by Philippe & Co.
Philippe & Co. may also combine submitted information with information obtained from partner/other companies.
Philippe & Co. automatically receives and records other non personal information such as IP address, Philippe & Co. cookie information and websites visited (“Non-Personal Information”).
Use of Information
Personal information collected by Philippe & Co. is used for the following reasons:
• To contact you about the services on our Site in which you have expressed interest
• For billing purposes and to fill your order/s
• To send you newsletters as per your request
• To personalize the Site to your unique needs and provide better service
• To improve our Site based on your feedback
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Philippe & Co. does not rent, trade or transfer your personal information with third parties except to provide the services or products requested by you with your permission or under the following circumstances:
• Shipping company, credit card processing company, email service provider or any other third party necessary in order to fulfill an order placed on our Site. These third parties are prohibited from using your personal information for promotional purposes.
• Philippe & Co. shares Non-personal information for purposes of better understanding the usage of Site by Users and improving on that experience.
• Philippe & Co. reserves the right to disclose your personal information as required by law:
• When Philippe & Co. believes disclosure is necessary protect our rights or to comply with a legal process
Philippe & Co. might from time to time choose to post personal information about a User for promotional or Site purposes, prior to posting said information Philippe & Co. will obtain the User’s consent via email.
Protecting Your Information
Philippe & Co. implements a number of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information. These security measures are implemented both during transmission of personal information and once received. The security of your personal information is important to us. All sensitive information submitted such as credit card information is encrypted using secure layer technology (SSL).
In some instances the Site might contain links to other websites. Philippe & Co. is not responsible or liable for activities and content on third party websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of third party websites.
Philippe & Co. may use third-party advertising companies to serve or track ads on our Site and other websites. Third-party advertising companies may use non-personal information about your visits to this Site or other websites in order to provide advertising that may be of interest to you and measure advertising effectiveness.
Edit or Delete Account
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire to maintain an account on Philippe & Co., you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by making the desired changes on account profile page (http://www.Philippeandco.ca/account)
This policy was last modified May 1st 2017
1117 Ste-Catherine W. Suite 407